- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
AudienceThis course is best suited for more advanced users who are already familiar with SharePoint (i.e. lists) and Teams (for team collaboration).
View the Training Course Outline
What is Power Automate?
Power Platform overviewBusiness use cases
Exploration of the Power Automate and basic elements
NavigationTemplates and blank trigger optionsData sources/connections
Lab: Create a flow from a template
Sharing and saving flows
Logic (if/then, cases, etc.)
Lab: Create a flow from scratch
Power Automate integration in SharePoint and Teams
Bonus Lab: Create a custom approval flow for a team to use repetitively*