IT CAREER PROGRAM
Centriq Alumni have become a force in the tech community.
Since 2007, more than 2,000 individuals have graduated from Centriq’s IT career training program. Over 1,500 different companies have hired Centriq grads. The more our Alumni connect, the greater the impact we can have in the industry and the greater the benefits there are for all our graduates. Become an active part of this group.
Continuing Education Series:
Three times a year Centriq offers a free Continuing Education event which includes dinner, networking and a two-hour presentation on an advanced or emerging technology.
Alumni Appreciation Event:
Once a year Centriq hosts an Alumni Appreciation Event which includes dinner, drinks, activities, prizes, and more! Alumni members receive notifications of such events through our Alumni Newsletter or by viewing upcoming events on our Event Calendar.
Alumni members receive notifications of such events through our Alumni Newsletter or by viewing upcoming events on our event calendar.
• Hire other IT Career Program grads
• Monthly Alumni Newsletter
• Alumni Job Board
• Lunch and Learn Presentations
• Speak at Monthly Meet Ups or in Classrooms
• Assist with Mock Interviews
• Follow Centriq on Facebook
• Follow Centriq on Twitter
• Email Centriq’s Alumni Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin receiving Alumni Newsletter emails and for access to the Alumni Job Board