- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|07.26.22||07.26.22||1 Day||T||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|08.16.22||08.16.22||1 Day||T||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
AudienceThis course is best suited for more advanced users who are familiar with Excel formulas, SharePoint (i.e. lists), and Teams (for team collaboration).
View the Power BI Training Course Outline
What is Power BI?
Power Platform overviewBusiness use cases
Exploration of Power BI Desktop and basic elements
NavigationExploration of a sample report
Connecting to and transforming data
Introduction to DAX and MCalculated columnsMeasures
Building a data model
Lab: Connect to and transform data, build a data model, and create a report
M365 groups, workspaces, and sharing reports
Publishing a report
ManualScheduling automatic data refreshes
Creating a dashboard
Power BI integration in SharePoint and Teams
Lab: Create a dashboard*