- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|10.03.22||10.03.22||1 Day||M||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
*Note - This course is delivered on the 2019 version of the product & prepares students for the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert exams for Access 2019. Using an older version of Office today? There is 10% difference between 2013, 2016 and 2019.
AudienceThis course provides the concepts and skills for the advanced use of Microsoft Access: How to import and export data; using action queries to manage data; creating complex forms and reports; macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA); and tools and strategies to manage, distribute, and secure a database
View the Microsoft Office Access: Level 3 Training Course Outline
Lesson 1: Importing and Exporting Table Data
Topic A: Import and Link Data
Topic B: Export Data
Topic C: Create a Mail Merge
Lesson 2: Using Queries to Manage Data
Topic A: Create Action Queries
Topic B: Create Unmatched and Duplicate Queries
Lesson 3: Creating Complex Reports and Forms
Topic A: Create Subreports
Topic B: Create a Navigation Form
Topic C: Show Details in Subforms and Popup Forms
Lesson 4: Creating Access Macros
Topic A: Create a Standalone Macro to Automate Repetitive Tasks
Topic B: Create a Macro to Program a User Interface Component
Topic C: Restrict Records by Using a Condition
Topic D: Create a Data Macro
Lesson 5: Using VBA to Extend Database Capabilities
Topic A: Getting Started with VBA
Topic B: Using VBA with Form Controls
Lesson 6: Managing a Database
Topic A: Back Up a Database
Topic B: Manage Performance Issues
Topic C: Document a Database
Lesson 7: Distributing and Securing a Database
Topic A: Split a Database for Multiple-User Access
Topic B: Implement Security
Topic C: Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
Topic D: Package a Database with a Digital Signature