- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|07.27.22||07.29.22||3 Days||W-F||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|08.01.22||08.03.22||3 Days||M-W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|09.07.22||09.09.22||3 Days||W-F||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|10.03.22||10.05.22||3 Days||M-W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
Want to know what agile is all about? If you’re new to the agile world and need a solid introduction to the agile way of thinking and doing – our Agile Fundamentals course is a perfect fit.
Ideal for both business and technical teams, this course examines the roles and responsibilities of team members working in an agile way. It delves into the specific practices used in agile projects, explains the theory and concepts behind the agile approach, and prepares you to work confidently and effectively in an agile environment. Not only that, you will also learn about the structure for defining value to ensure you and your teamwork on the right product at the right time for the right customer. This is one of our most popular agile course for individuals, teams, and organizations seeking introductory agile training.
- Team members starting out in agile projects
- Project managers entering the agile environment
- Managers of teams involved in agile development
- Consultants looking for a solid grounding in agile development
View the Agile Fundamentals Training Course Outline
During this course you will learn about:
- The background of participating in an agile workplace
- The roles and responsibilities of a typical agile team
- The various tools available to agile teams to facilitate conversation about priorities
- How agile teams cooperate and collaborate to deliver business value
- The important interpersonal skills agile environments encourage and foster
An introduction to agile:
The genesis of agile - where these approaches came from and why they work
- Key values of agile
- The agile lifecycle and frameworks
- Developing an agile mindset
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Value and outcome focus
- Product versus project
- Transparency and visualization
- Day-to-day practices
- Delivery of a solution
- Ways of working
- Elaboration and analysis
- Technical practices
- DevOps and DevSecOps
- Continuous planning
- Agile Ri (creating your own list of work ons and
- Lecturing is kept to the minimum necessary, most of the learning is achieved by applying the practices and techniques in group exercises and a case study.