- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|08.16.22||08.17.22||2 Days||T-W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
Microsoft 365 is an entire ecosystem working together for you and your company. This course is a 2-day immersion into several of the M365 applications from a user perspective. We will start off with examples of how you can incorporate various apps into your day-to-day activities. Then we will start diving into all the apps and how they work together. Along the way we will also cover some tips and tricks. We will finish with a discussion on how to drive adoption in your company and the concept of a Champion role.
View the Microsoft 365 App Discovery Workshop (Champions 101 Workshop) Training Course Outline
In the course, participants will learn:
What is Microsoft 365?
Apps, Access, Navigation, Search
Delve (M365 Profile, Popular/Recent Files, Favorites, Boards)
Overview of Groups
Shared Outlook email address/inbox and group calendar, SharePoint Team site collection and document library, Shared OneNote notebook, Shared Plan in Planner
Overview of Teams
Team Channel Posts, File Sharing/Editing, Personal Chat, Audio Calls, Video Meetings
Overview of SharePoint
Team Sites, Lists and Libraries, Communication Sites, Web Parts, Hub Sites
Files, Folders, Syncing, Sharing, Co-Authoring
Tasks, Buckets, Assigning, Due Dates, Progress
Surveys, Polls, Quizzes, Question Types, Results
Upload, Manage, and Search for Videos and Channels
Communities, Conversations, Polls, Questions, Praise, Announcements
What is a Champion?
Integration of Apps
greater overall adoption of Microsoft 365
improved personal efficiency and usability
increased value as features of one app are extended to another app