- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
Have you been working in Teams, and ready to take it to the next level?
Are you asking yourself …
What are apps, bots, connectors?, or How can I be a polished meeting host?, or Interested in Live Events and how it can help change your communication internally and externally?, or Do you have an interest in knowing how guest access works and how external users are different.
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions above, then this course is for you. Let Centriq take your Teams skills to the next level, a Power User.
View the Microsoft Teams - Workday Advanced Training Course Outline
Microsoft Office Home transform your desktop into a virtual desktop
Microsoft 365 Groups and the impact they have
Best practices for when to create Teams and Channels
Recommendations for structure of Teams and Channels
Apps, Bots, Connectors, Oh My!
Microsoft Apps; Word, Planner, Shift, Yammer. and more
Explore other non-Microsoft apps
Understand Guests and External Users
Hands on to see type of user's limitations within M365
Go beyond a basic Teams meeting
When to use what?
Whiteboard, and other helpful apps
Discover PTSN & Conferencing within Teams