- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|08.24.22||08.26.22||3 Days||W-F||9:00AM||5:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|11.07.22||11.09.22||3 Days||M-W||9:00AM||5:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
AudienceThis course is for people that perform the role of tester within their team. The course will also benefit developers that desire a better understanding of software testing.
PrerequisitesAttendees should be familiar with general practices and theories of sotware testing.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
Navigate the Azure DevOps portal
Create and manage test plans and test suites
Create, Manage, and assign test configurations to test cases
- Create high quality, maintainable test cases
- Execute tests using the web-based test runner
- Create actionable, high quality bug reports
- Verify resolved bugs and manage the bug lifecycle
- Conduct exploratory testing using the Test & Feedback extension
- Manage test plans over multiple iterations and releases
- Create a dashboard to show test status and progress
View the Azure DevOps Tester Immersion Training Course Outline
Module 1: Introduction to the Microsoft ALM Ecosystem
- An Overview of the Microsoft ALM Ecosystem
- Azure DevOps Tools
- Testing Software Using Azure DevOps
Module 2: Planning Your Testing Effort
- Working with Work Items
- What are Test Plans?
- Defining a Tests Plan Strategy
Module 3: Creating Test Plans and Test Suites
- Creating a Test Plan
- Organizing Test Cases Using Test Suites
- Mapping Tests to Requirements
- Setting Test Configurations
Module 4: Authoring a Test Case
- Creating Manual Test Cases
Module 5: Executing Test Cases and Working with Bugs
- Assigning Tests to People
- Executing Tests
- Raising Bugs
- Verifying Fixes and Resolving Bugs
Module 6: Creating Smarter Test Cases
- Parameterizing Test Steps
- Refactoring Test Steps Using Shared Steps
Module 7: Exploratory Testing
- What Exploratory Testing?
- Collecting Stakeholder Feedback
Module 8: Managing Tests Using the Taskboard
- Taskboard Basics
- Working with Tests From the Taskboard
Module 9: Managing Tests Over Time
- The Need For Test Plan Management
- Transitioning Tests Between Sprints
- Copying Test Work Items
Module 10: Reporting Test Progress
- Creating Charts and Dashboards
- Additional Analytics