- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|08.15.22||08.16.22||2 Days||M-T||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|11.07.22||11.08.22||2 Days||M-T||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS) with Nexus is a 2-day course designed for anyone involved in building products across multiple teams to learn how they can scale product delivery with Scrum. In this workshop, students use a hands-on case study to learn about the Nexus framework and over 50 practices to reduce dependencies at scale.
Exams & Certifications
All participants completing the Scaled Professional Scrum course will receive a password to attempt the Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) assessment. SPS class participants who attempt the SPS assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. The industry-recognized SPS certification requires a minimum passing score of 85% and involves understanding of the Nexus Framework, knowledge from the course and of Scrum.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
AudienceScaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS) with Nexus is a 2-day course designed for anyone involved in building products across multiple teams to learn how they can scale product delivery with Scrum.
View the Scaled Professional Scrum with Nexus Training Course Outline
Students will simulate a large software development project using the Nexus Framework. The workshop is delivered using an end-to-end case study where students work together to organize and simulate a scaled software development project. Throughout the workshop, students will be introduced to more than 50 practices that can be used to help reduce complexity and dependencies at scale.
By taking a hands-on approach, students are fully engaged in the learning process where they see first-hand the challenges in large-scale development initiatives and solutions for getting the work back on track. They will leave the workshop with techniques to detect irregularities and how to address them appropriately.