- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|07.11.22||07.11.22||1 Day||M||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|08.17.22||08.17.22||1 Day||W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
|09.14.22||09.14.22||1 Day||W||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for this course. Basic computing skills and security knowledge will be helpful.
View the NCSF-Foundation - NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF) Foundation Training Training Course Outline
Module 1) Course Introduction
Module 2) The Basics of Cybersecurity
o What is cybersecurity?
o Types of attackers
o Risk-Based Cybersecurity
Module 3) A Holistic Study of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- EO 13636
- Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2014
- EO 13800
o Uses and Benefits of the Framework
o Attributes of the Framework
o Framework Component Introduction
- Framework Core
- Framework Profiles
- Framework Implementation Tiers
Module 4) Cybersecurity Activities: The Framework Core
o Purpose of the Core