- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
Advances in technology have made it possible to store ever increasing amounts of data. Along with this, the need to analyze that data and gain actionable insight is greater than ever. You already have experience working with Excel and creating basic PivotTables to summarize data. But, Excel is capable of doing so much more. Being able to harness the power of advanced PivotTable features and create PivotCharts will help you to gain a competitive edge. You will not only be able to summarize data for you to analyze, but also organize the data in a way that can be meaningfully presented to others. This leads to data-driven business decisions that have a better chance for success for everyone involved.
AudienceStudents taking this course are experienced Excel users who are seeking to advance their data analysis capabilities by using PivotTables.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Excel and PivotTables. You should already understand spreadsheet concepts and be comfortable creating basic PivotTables.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Excel PivotTable functionality to analyze your raw data.
- Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources.
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables.
- Work with PivotCharts.
View the Excel: Data Analysis with Pivot Tables Training Course Outline
Lesson 1: Preparing Data and Creating PivotTables
Topic A: Prepare Data Topic B: Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
Topic C: Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
Topic D: Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
Lesson 2: Analyzing Data by Using PivotTables
Topic A: Summarize PivotTable Data
Topic B: Organize PivotTable Data
Topic C: Filter PivotTable Data
Topic D: Format a PivotTable
Topic E: Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
Lesson 3: Working with PivotCharts
Topic A: Create a PivotChart
Topic B: Manipulate PivotChart DataTopic C: Format a PivotChart