- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
*Note - This basic-level course covers both Publisher 2013 and Publisher 2016 versions, which are similar. 2016 features that are only available to Office 365 Business subscribers will not be covered.
AudienceThis course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Publisher 2013 to create, lay out, edit, and share publications.
In this course, you will create, format, edit, and share publications.
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content in a publication.
- Format text in a publication.
- Edit the contents of a publication.
- Add and format graphics.
- Print and share a publication.
View the Training Course Outline
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher
- Topic A: Explore the Interface
- Topic B: Customize the Publisher Interface
- Topic C: Create a Publication
Lesson 2: Adding Content to a Publication
- Topic A: Add Text to a Publication
- Topic B: Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Topic C: Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Topic D: Apply Building Blocks
Lesson 3: Formatting Text in a Publication
- Topic A: Format Text and Paragraphs
- Topic B: Apply Paragraph Styles
- Topic C: Apply Schemes
Lesson 4: Editing Text in a Publication
- Topic A: Edit Text in a Publication
- Topic B: Present Content in Tables
- Topic C: Insert Symbols and Special Characters
Lesson 5: Adding and Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Topic A: Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Topic B: Manipulate the Appearance of Pictures
Lesson 6: Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Topic A: Save a Publication
- Topic B: Run Design Checker
- Topic C: Preview and Print a Publication
- Topic D: Share a Publication