- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|Request a Date|
In this three-day course, you will learn how to use the AWS SDK for developing secure and scalable cloud applications. The course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
Intermediate-level software developers.
In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language, working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation.
View the Developing on AWS Training Course Outline
Module 1: Introduction to Developing on AWS
Module 2: Choosing a Data Store
Module 3: Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
Module 4: Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Module 5: Working with Events
Module 6: Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
Module 7: Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
Module 8: Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Module 9: Developing Secure Applications
Module 10: Caching Information for Scalability
Module 11: Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
Module 12: Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation