- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|07.18.22||07.21.22||4 Days||M-TH||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
|09.26.22||09.29.22||4 Days||M-TH||8:30AM||4:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible||
This entire SharePoint Power User and Site Owner training course is applicable to SharePoint Online and focuses on the Modern Style.
The attendee will learn how to create a SharePoint site start to finish as well as manage the environment.
This SharePoint Power User and Site Owner training course takes a comprehensive look at the capabilities and features of SharePoint Online that an End User, Power User, Site Owner, Site Collections Administrator will use most frequently. Best practices and Governance discussed in each module. Additionally, we will explore all of Office 365, now branded Microsoft 365.
End Users, Power Users, Site Owners, Site Collections Administrators, Project Managers, Department Managers, Trainers, IT Professionals, Executive-level Management considering implementing SharePoint Online and Companies transitioning from SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 on-premise; to SharePoint Online.
To ensure your success, we recommend that you have:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Experience with accessing information via a web browser
- Currently using a SharePoint environment is recommended but not required.
View the Microsoft SharePoint Online Immersion Workshop Training Course Outline
- Office hub, apps, access, navigation, and search.
- Navigation, search, site types, and permissions.
- Best practices for governance, including security.
- Impact of Microsoft 365 Groups.
- SharePoint’s integration with other M365 apps, such as Teams and Yammer.
SharePoint site content & apps
- Understand content and business use cases.
- Create, modify, and delete lists and libraries.
- Dynamic views, metadata, and other settings.
- SharePoint site apps versus Office desktop client.
- Syncing to Windows File Explorer.
- Sharing and Collaboration.
SharePoint site design
- Design engaging web pages.
- Manage pages for intranets, communication, and scheduling.
- Understanding different types of SharePoint sites.
- Design an intranet site hierarchy, including hub sites.
- Understand permissions & best practices.
- Understand sharing vs. permissions.
- Best practices for inheritance and when to break.
- Manage rules.
- Manage alerts.
- Discussion of Power Automate.