- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|10.12.22||10.12.22||1 Day||W||9:00AM||5:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
What makes Power BI for the Cloud such a vast improvement over simple Excel worksheets is the Power BI Data Model, which allows data to be pulled together from multiple data sources. This one-day course is designed for Report Builders who are ready to create custom data models for themselves and for other Power BI Report Builders.
Please note this class is only available through Centriq's partner network. Separate Terms & Conditions will apply to registrations.
Power BI for the Cloud - Level 1 - Report Builder
View the Data Model Design using Power BI Desktop - Level - 2 Training Course Outline
Lesson 1: Understanding BI Data
· Business Intelligence Data
· Data Source Types
· Power BI Data Sources
Lesson 2: Creating Data Models
· Power BI Query Import Options
· Planning a Data Model - Flat File
· Planning Power BI Data Queries
· Planning a Data Model - Database
· Planning a Data Model - Hybrid
Lesson 3: Customizing Data Models
· Query Editor Transformations
· Applied Steps
· Merging & Appending Queries
· Understanding the Data Modeling Tool
Lesson 4: Power BI Functions - DAX Measures
· DAX Measures
· Creating Measures
· Best Practices
Lesson 5: Using Dates Correctly
· Building Data Tables
· Building Hierarchies