Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver Team Foundation Server training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of Hyper-V courses, covering topics such as:
- TFS deployment and installation in a variety of topologies
- Best Practices Analyzer to validate your TFS deployment
- Migration and/or upgrade to TFS 2013
- Create, modify and delete Team Projects and Team Project Collections
- Reporting infrastructure and creating custom Excel reports
- Configure Data warehouse and OLAP cube refresh and rebuilds
- Plan, install and manage build infrastructure
- Create, configure and manage Team Projects
- Use the Team Explorer to navigate project content
- Create and customize Work Item Queries to find and organize work
- MSSCCI provider to enable backward compatibility for maintaining legacy code
- Code quality features in Visual Studio 2013 including Test Explorer and Code Reviews
- Code Clone Analysis
Centriq’s Team Foundation Server courses are delivered by Live Virtual Class technology, which allows you to attend live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located. But, with its 20 classroom facility, Centriq is the only training provider offering live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City as well.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered at Centriq or at your company’s location. Contact Centriq for more information.