Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver SQL Server training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of SQL Server 2008 and 2014 courses, covering topics such as:
- Leading projects, designing solutions and identifying problems
- Implementing and maintaining analysis, integration and reporting services
- Fundamentals and advanced querying
- Developing databases
- Implementing a data warehouse
- Designing self-service business intelligence and big data solutions
With its 20 classroom facility, Centriq is the only training provider offering live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City. However, we also offer the option of attending live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located – via our Live Virtual Class technology.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered at Centriq or at your company’s location. Contact Centriq for more information.