Centriq Training offers a comprehensive schedule of Business Skills and Processes training courses covering topics such as:
- Business Analysis (including Certified Business Analysis Professional(tm) CBAP®)
- Software Testing (including Certified Software Tester CST certification training)
- Project Management (including PMP Certification training)
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- IT Governance (including Service Oriented Architecture SOA)
- Business Skills
- Customer Service
- Agile and Scrum (including PMI Agile Certified Practitioner API-ACP and Certified ScrumMaster)
- PowerPivot 2013 and Power View 2013
- Data Model Designer and DAX Functions with PowerPivot 2013
With its 20 classroom Kansas City IT training facility, Centriq Training offers live, instructor-in-the-classroom training for most Business Skills and Processes classes. However, certain Business Skills and Processes can be attended from your home or office – no matter where you are located – via our Live Virtual Class technology.
Most Business Skills and Processes classes are eligible for Centriq Vouchers and certain classes are eligible for our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered at Centriq’s Kansas City IT training facility or at your company’s location. Contact Centriq for more information.