- Ways to Train:
- Live Classroom Class is delivered at a Centriq location with a live instructor actually in the classroom.
- Live Virtual Class Class is delivered live online via Centriq's Virtual Remote technology. Student may attend class from home or office or other location with internet access.
- HD Class Class is delivered via award winning HD-ILT at Centriq's facility. Students view the live instructor utilizing a 60'' HD monitor.
- Ways to Buy:
- Retail Class can be purchased directly via check, credit card, or PO.
- CV Centriq Vouchers Class is available for students using Centriq Vouchers.
- CP Centriq Choice Pass Eligible Class is available to students utilizing Centriq Choice Pass program.
|Start Date||End Date||Duration||Days||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Ways to Train||Ways to Buy||Price|
|09.06.22||09.08.22||3 Days||T-TH||9:00AM||5:00PM||Central||Virtual Only||Live Virtual Classroom||Cash CV Centriq Vouchers||
You will learn about the process of planning and designing both relational and nonrelational databases. You will learn the design considerations for hosting databases on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2). You will learn about our relational database services including Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), Amazon Aurora, and Amazon Redshift. You will also learn about our nonrelational database services including Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon Neptune, and Amazon QLDB. By the end of this course, you will be familiar with the planning and design requirements of all 8 of these AWS databases services, their pros and cons, and how to know which AWS databases service is right for your workloads.
This course is intended for:
- Data Engineers who are new to designing cloud databases or nonrelational databases
- Solutions Architects who are designing services or architectures that are integrated with databases
- Developers that are building cloud database-enabled applications
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Familiarity with AWS Database Services, equivalent to AWS Database Offerings digital training
- Understanding of database design concepts, and/or data modeling for relational or nonrelational databases
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Familiarity with general networking and encryption concepts
- Understanding of the three V’s of data (volume, velocity, and variety)
- Familiarity with basic data analytics concepts, equivalent to Data Analytics Fundamentals digital training
- Understanding of general architecting best practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework, equivalent to Architecting on AWS classroom training
In this course, you will:
- Apply database concepts, database management, and data modeling techniques
- Evaluate hosting databases on Amazon EC2 instances
- Evaluate relational database services (Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, and Amazon Redshift) and their features
- Evaluate nonrelational database services (Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon Neptune, and Amazon QLDB) and their features
- Examine how the design criteria apply to each service
- Apply management principles based on the unique features of each service