Centriq Training – a Gold Microsoft Learning Partner – utilizes Microsoft Official Curriculum and Microsoft Certified Trainers to deliver Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 training courses.
Centriq’s Class Schedule includes a complete list of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 courses covering topics such as:
- Install, upgrade and migrate to Windows 7
- Plan, design and implement a Windows 8 desktop infrastructure
- User State Migration Tool (USMT)
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Configure mobile computer settings
- Hyper-V for Windows 8 and supporting legacy applications
- Recovering Windows 8 from various failures
- Using Windows PowerShell to manage Windows 8
- Installing and configuring Windows 10
- Deploying and managing Windows 10
- Troubleshooting Windows 10
With its 20 classroom facility, Centriq is the only training provider offering live, instructor-in-the-classroom Microsoft technology training in Kansas City. However, we also offer the option of attending live classes from your home or office – no matter where you are located – via our Live Virtual Class technology.
Most Microsoft technology classes are eligible for Microsoft SATV’s, Centriq Vouchers and our unique Annual Pass program. Classes are also available for Custom/Private Classes delivered at Centriq or at your company’s location. Contact Centriq for more information.