Centriq Training is a Military Friendly school. But a lot of schools are on the Military Friendly list. Here’s what Military Friendly means to Centriq:
- Almost 25% of our TechSmart KC students are veterans.
- You get in the IT job market in four months – not four years.
- Out training is “hands on” – just like the military. Not long lectures.
- No English, history or biology – just technology job skills.
- No prior IT experience needed.
- Our Employer Network hires veterans because they are veterans.
- We train you for a career with real economic opportunity.
- Our experienced Admissions team will walk you through the VA process.
Before you or you spouse make a decision on using your GI Bill benefits, check out Centriq’s TechSmart KC IT training program. If you’d like to hear about Centriq directly from a veteran, let us know. We’d be happy to connect you with one or more of our grads.