Introducing CHFI v9: The World’s Most Comprehensive Computer Forensic Certification Program
Digital technologies are changing the face of business. As organizations rapidly embracing digital technologies such as cloud, mobile, big data and IOT, the context of digital forensics is more relevant than before. The growing number of cybercrimes has changed the role of forensics from DNA to Digital.
According to the market research report published by IndustryARC, by 2020, the digital forensics market will reach 4.8 billion USD. IndustryARC also predicts that the maximum use of digital forensics is from the federal sector and this will grow from $1,097.2 million in 2015 to $2,060.5 million by 2020. The major drivers for this are increasing threats from cybercrime and terrorist attacks. Foote Partners, which tracks information technology (IT) jobs across all skill levels, projects the global demand for cyber security talent to rise to six million by 2019, with an expected shortfall of 1.5 million professionals.
Over the last many years, EC-Council’s CHFI certification has gained massive traction and recognition amongst Fortune 500 enterprises globally. It has immensely benefited professionals from law enforcement, criminal investigation, defense, and security field. CHFI v9, the latest version of the program has been designed for professionals handling digital evidence while investigating cybercrimes. It is developed by an experienced panel of subject matter experts and industry specialists, and also has set global standards for computer forensics best practices. In addition, it also aims at elevating the knowledge, understanding, and skill levels of in cyber security and forensics practitioners.
ABOUT CHFI v9
CHFI v9 covers detailed methodological approach to computer forensic and evidence analysis. It provides the necessary skillset for identification of intruder’s footprints and gathering necessary evidence for its prosecution. All major tools and theories used by cyber forensic industry are covered in the curriculum.
The certification can fortify the applied knowledge level of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, computer and network security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network and digital investigations.
CHFI v9 curriculum is a comprehensive course with 14 training modules covering major forensic investigation scenarios
The CHFI v9 program has been redesigned and updated after thorough investigation including current market requirements, job tasks analysis, and recent industry focus on forensic skills
- It is designed and developed by experienced subject matter experts and digital forensics practitioners
- CHFI is a complete vendor neutral course covering all major forensics investigations technologies and solutions
- CHFI has detailed labs for hands-on learning experience. On an average, approximately 50% of training time is dedicated to labs
- It covers all the relevant knowledge-bases and skills to meets with regulatory compliance standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOX, HIPPA, etc.
- The student kit contains large number of white papers for additional reading
- The program presents a repeatable forensics investigation methodology required from a versatile digital forensic professional which increases employability
- The student kit contains several forensics investigation templates for evidence collection, chain-of-custody, final investigation reports, etc.
- The program comes with cloud-based virtual labs enabling students to practice various investigation techniques in a real-time and simulated environment
Ready to sign up? The following link will take you to the Class Details page for CHFI v9.