Centriq Training announced today that Microsoft is extending its free SQL Server 2008 offer until September 30. 2009. This is a great opportunity to receive training, acquire certification on Microsoft SQL Server technology and get a free copy of the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition so you can gain hands-on experience. According to Microsoft, “Expert IT training and certification are more important than ever in a tough economy because they can help companies boost productivity and get the most from their technology investments”. A recent IDC Performance Impact Study* found that teams that met most or all of their business objectives typically had twice the amount of training as teams that achieved only partial success. To participate in this offer, call Centriq Training and enroll in and attend any one of the following Microsoft SQL Server 2008 courses before September 30, 2009, and you will receive a fully licensed copy of SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition with one client access license (CAL). This free software offer is available only while supplies last—so enroll today.
- Course 2778A:Writing Queries Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Transact—SQL
- Course 6231A:Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database
- Course 6232A:Implementing a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database
- Course 6234A:Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services
- Course 6235A:Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- Course 6236A:Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Service
- Course 6158C:Updating Your SQL 2005 Skills to SQL Server 2008
For information on upcoming SQL Server 2008 classes at Centriq, please contact your Account Executive at 913-322-7000.
*Cushing Anderson, "Worldwide and U.S. IT Certification Training and Testing, 2008-2012 Forecast," August 2008, IDC #213828, Volume 1